Through this special-edition She Opened the Door Networking Hour, you can open the door for other alumnae with mentoring or career advice, as well as reconnect with classmates or new friends you met at the She Opened the Door 2020 event in New York City in February.
How It Works:
- Be sure to register for the event in advance.
- On the day and time of the event, log in and join the live session. You will receive log-in details 24 hours and two hours before the event.
- All you need is a computer—you can sign in from anywhere!
- Chats are text-based (no video) and timed (10 minutes)
- Once you enter the live event, you will arrive in the virtual "lobby." Click “View” to enter a booth, and make your status "Available" when you're ready to begin chatting with other attendees. Next, go to the "Dashboard" located in the top right hand corner to see the chats come through.
- After the event, you can revisit the event dashboard to view your connections, chat transcripts, and follow-up notes.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]